Effective Access Control For Museums And Public Spaces
Museums and cultural spaces are valuable in the extreme and must be protected. Security at these locations therefore involves a delicate balance. They must be open yet secure, exposed but guarded.
Among the most important security tools is physical access control, allowing the right people to go where they need to and keeping the wrong people away from where they aren’t allowed.
This white paper from ASSA ABLOY explains how CLIQ® electronic access control has the functionality to add an extra layer of security to museums and cultural sites, while streamlining management and reducing costs.
Download to learn more about:
- Four key criteria for museum security
- Ten musts of museum access control
- Adding an extra layer of electronic security
- Streamlining key management
- Reducing security costs
- Easily updating access rights