3M Scott V320 Thermal Imager
The new 3M Scott V320 thermal imager is designed to meet the most rigorous demands of extreme firefighting conditions and provides mission-critical information. Equipped with a 320x240 sensor, rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours of runtime, and fast start-up time in an affordable package, the V320 is the perfect combination of ‘tactical meets practical’.
- 320x240 High Resolution Sensor - Provides clear images that allow firefighters to navigate through limited-visibility conditions.
- Extended Battery Life - Up to eight-hour runtime with a removable rechargeable battery.
- Single Button - ON/OFF for easy deployment, no menus required.
- 5” High-Contrast Display - Ensures the image on the display can be seen in multiple light conditions.
- Fast Startup Time - Ready for use within five seconds of activating the power button - without the use of a standby mode!
- Lightweight, Durable Design - Designed to withstand extreme conditions.
- Ergonomics - Designed and balanced for comfort with a gloved hand.
Cloud-based Access Control And Occupancy Management To Safeguard WorkplacesDownload
Wireless Access Control eBookDownload
How Security Systems Ensure Healthy Workplaces During COVID and AfterDownload
Achieving True Situational Awareness In Operation Centers With Computer Vision & AIDownload