Artificial intelligence (AI) is a common buzzword in the physical security industry today. It is also one of the more promising new technology trends, although also probably the most misunderstood. It’s definitely the most over-hyped.
This Artificial Intelligence eMagazine from SecurityInformed.com will consider definitions of terms such as AI and machine learning. We will cover how AI analysis can provide useful data and even the more elusive "intelligence."
We will consider how AI can help to transform business security strategies, and how it makes humans more efficient without replacing them. What is the impact of AI on video analytics? There are even uses for AI in the cybersecurity arms race.
The biggest question of all might be: What is intelligence and can a security system ever really be intelligent?
- How artificial intelligence and analytics enhance security and performance
- How artificial intelligence (AI) is changing video surveillance today
- Artificial intelligence: A new weapon in the cyber security arms race
- Can AI video analytics ever really be intelligent?
- What is artificial intelligence and should you be using it?
- Artificial intelligence: transforming business security strategies