A New H.264 Network Dome Camera From Samsung
The SNP-3370 high-resolution network PTZ dome camera, which is part of the Samsung iPOLiS range, is equipped with a powerful 37x optical zoom which captures high-resolution 550TVL images to allow operators to observe the detail of far away objects. At the same time Samsung has also launched the SNP-3301 which has a 30x zoom capability and shares the same features as the SNP-3370.
Both the SNP-3370 and the SNP-3301 have an H.264/MPEG-4/JPEG multi-codec, providing the ability to simultaneously transmit up to six different streams of images to multiple locations at various frame rates, including real time, at different resolutions.
Also included in the long list of features incorporated into the SNP-3370 and the SNP-3301 is Samsung's Intelligent Motion Detection in Speed technology which overcomes the challenge of utilising motion detection when a dome is on the move. This innovative technology analyses successive frames of video at preset locations within a sequence and when motion is detected, the camera pauses on the preset until the motion ceases. During this time a "D" is displayed on screen and an alarm output is triggered with the option to send an e-mail alert.
The SNP-3370 and SNP-3301 are True Day/Night cameras with a removable infrared cut filter (IRC). They both have Wide Dynamic Range, eight Intelligent Motion Detection zones, eight Privacy Masking zones, multi-language OSD and 32GB on-board SD memory to store or back up video triggered by events.
Other key features:
- HLC (Highlight Compensation), Samsung's unique backlight technology which identifies excessively bright areas in an image and neutralises it by inverting to black/grey. This enables an operator to view previously hidden details.
- Digital Image Stabilisation (DIS) technology which can negate the effects of the camera shaking due to high winds or building vibration.
- Samsung Super Noise Reduction technology - SSNRIII is able to eliminate image noise in low-light conditions without creating ghosting or blurring. There is also the added bonus that this amazing technology can save up to 70% hard disk space on a digital video recorder, whilst maximising bandwidth when viewing the video over a network.
- Bi-directional audio - Sounds and conversations can be remotely monitored with control room operators able to respond with warning messages or instructions. Doors can be remotely opened after audio/visual verification is established.
... and easy and flexible installation options
- Samsung's NET-1 viewer centralised management software provides ‘out-of-the box' network capability with convenient visual monitoring options including PTZ controls and map images.
- The SNP-3370 and the SNP-3301 have press tabs on the sides of the dome body to enable quick and simple connection and removal from the dome mount.
- An extensive full range of accessories and brackets to provide a choice of wall, pole, parapet, pendant, corner and in-ceiling mounts.
- Available from all Samsung distributors, the SNP-3370 and the SNP-3301 are offered with full support services from Samsung Techwin Europe Ltd including free system design, free technical support and a full three-year warranty.
|Manufacturer||Hanwha Techwin America|
|Chip Inch Size||1/4|
|Color Type||True Day / Night|
|Pan Speed o/ sec||0.024 ~ 120°/sec|
Voltage: 24 V AC
Power Consumption: 16 W
|Focal length||3.5 ~ 129.5|
|Rotation Angleso||360 pan, -5 ~ 195 tilt|
|Compression||JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter range||1/60 ~ 1/10|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||50|
|Zoom Ratio||32x optical|
Interface: RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
Network Protocols: RTP/UDP, RTP/Multicast, RTSP, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
Dimensions mm: 155 x 243.4
Weight g: 2,000
Operating Temp oC: -10 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 20 ~ 80
Operating System: Windows XP, VISTA 7
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher, Firefox
|Additional info||Bi-directional functionality. Built-in eight-zone motion detection.|
|Download PDF version|