ProSource, the audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, has announced the addition of eight new Custom Integrator (CI) members and one new PRO level member in the second quarter of 2019. New members in Q2 represent $44 million in new revenue for the group.
Networking and integration firm
"ProSource continues to grow by welcoming outstanding operations into the organization," said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource. "Members benefit from the excellent programs with our vendor partners, exceptional educational opportunities, and peer-to-peer networking."
The new CI members are:
- Advanced Tech Systems, Inc., Greensboro, NC
- ATTYWON, Great Neck, NY
- Chameleon Technologies, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- HD2020, Tampa, FL
- Force AV, West Palm Beach, FL
- Glabman Technology Solutions, Costa Mesa, CA
- Show and Tell AV Solutions, Bountiful, UT
- Untangled, LLC, Wilton, CT
The new Power member approved by the ProSource board of directors is:
- Upscale Audio, La Verne, CA
"We are excited to welcome all of our new members," said Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership at ProSource. "We are proud to offer our members a vast array of resources to grow their businesses."