Ping Identity, global provider of Identity Defined Security solutions, announced its participation at Identiverse 2019, slated to take place from June 25-28 in Washington, D.C. Company experts will share best practices in working toward digital transformation, address the current state of the industry and provide ways enterprises can elevate their identity security programs. Attendees also will have an opportunity to hear from Ping Identity customers eBay and Royal Dutch Shell, as they talk through their successful deployments.
Andre Durand, Ping Identity’s CEO, will kick off the conference in the opening keynote on June 26 at 8:30am ET. With a focus on highlighting the importance of forecasting the timing and impact of industry disruptions, the presentation will help security professionals prioritize investments in digital identity. Attendees will walk away with knowledge to help prepare their organizations for success in volatile conditions.
Identity and access management
Ping experts, spanning the company’s product marketing, product management and engineering groups, will also speak on a variety of themes and topics, including the following:
- API Security
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity and Access Management
- Open Banking
- Identity Authentication
Ping Intelligent Identity platform
Make a memorable stop at Ping’s booth #601 to participate in several fun activities, including:
- Take a virtual hot air balloon ride, showcasing updates to the Ping Intelligent Identity platform experience and cloud offerings.
- Learn about the company’s new Pingtopia community, which brings together customer advocates.
- Download free trials of Ping’s Cloud MFA & SSO, PingOne for Customers and PingIntelligence for APIs solutions.