At InfoComm 2019 (booth 3055), Matrox will be showcasing its complete range of award-winning, IP-based products including quad 4K enterprise encoders, remote recorder appliances, 4K capture/encode/decode and multiviewer cards, 4K IP KVM extenders, lecture capture appliances, and 4K/multi-HD webcasting encoders.
Be amongst the first to discover new products and features from Matrox. Matrox will be launching a major addition to its world-class portfolio, unveiling a revolutionary new line of video wall products. Not only will Matrox be revealing this new product alongside a show-stopping demonstration, Matrox will also be holding a raffle, where one lucky guest will take home this innovative new product.
Increases Operational Efficiency
Matrox Maevex 6100 Series enterprise encoders are also now supporting IPv6
Matrox Extio 3 high-performance IP KVM extenders will also be showcasing a brand new feature that brings IP extension and switching flexibility to the next level. A live demonstration will show how this feature drastically increases operational efficiency for users working on multiple source systems simultaneously.
Matrox Maevex 6100 Series enterprise encoders are also now supporting IPv6, HLS streaming, and MOV recording. These rugged, quiet, and rack-friendly appliances are now equipped with every feature needed for the simplest and most complex encoding made easy—all without sacrificing on quality! Matrox Monarch EDGE will be making its InfoComm debut. Featuring next-generation 3G/12G-SDI and 25 GbE SMPTE ST 2110 connectivity, as well as versatile multi-protocol support—including RTMP, SRT, MPEG2. TS, and RTSP—this 4K/multi-HD webcasting and remote production (REMI) encoder delivers H.264 streams with resolutions up to 3840x2160p60 or quad 1920x1080p60 and profiles up to High 4:2:2.
The AIMS Pro AV Group will be on hand at InfoComm in booth 375
The AIMS Pro AV Group will be on hand at InfoComm in booth 375, showcasing the real-world benefits of open standard approaches for the professional AV and installed systems market. Via a series of theater presentations, as well as a multi-vendor interoperability demonstration featuring the SMPTE ST 2110 standard, show attendees will discover the benefits of truly flexible, scalable, and interoperable AV-over-IP infrastructures.
At the show, AIMS will also be hosting a panel session titled 'Audio and Video Streaming Using Established IP Standards' on Tuesday, June 11 at 1-3 p.m in Room W304E.
- Matrox Maevex 6100 Series enterprise encoders - Matrox Maevex 6120 and Matrox Maevex 6150 dual and quad 4K enterprise encoders allow for the simultaneous capture, streaming, and recording of multiple 4K inputs. These powerful all-in-one appliances can feed cloud-based servers to reach internet viewers—including new simplified webcasting to multiple cloud-based and social media sites—push many streams over LAN for audiences on-premises, and record to local or network storage for later editing and viewing, all concurrently. Maevex PowerStream Plus software and APIs ensure easy operation, and are included with all Maevex 6100 Series appliances.
- Matrox Maevex 6020 Remote Recorder - The Panopto-certified Matrox Maevex 6020 Remote Recorder supports best-of-breed live streaming and recording to the Panopto video platform for education and business with easy 1-2-3 connection to your Panopto account. Users will benefit from simultaneous dual live streaming video and multiple on-device recordings of different qualities per input for the fastest VOD availability. It also boasts one-touch recording controls and whisper-quiet operation, on a rack-friendly, single-purpose appliance.
- Matrox Mura IPX video wall and multiviewer cards - Matrox Mura IPX video wall and multiviewer cards will exhibit the most advanced capture, encoding, decoding, and/or display capabilities from a single card by streaming and recording desktops, entire video walls, and selected regions of interest—with pixel-for-pixel or scaled-down representation of the display wall—over LAN and internet.
Matrox Extio 3 IP KVM extenders will deliver exceptional 4Kp60 4:4:4, dual 4Kp30 4:4:4, and 2Kp60 4:4:4 performance
- Matrox Extio 3 IP KVM extenders - Matrox Extio 3 IP KVM extenders will deliver exceptional 4Kp60 4:4:4, dual 4Kp30 4:4:4, and 2Kp60 4:4:4 performance over a standard 1 GbE network—at unprecedentedly low bitrates. Extio 3 will also demonstrate a brand new feature designed to drastically increase operational efficiency for users working on multiple source systems simultaneously. Extio 3 cards and appliances work with COTS network switches, illustrating a scalable and cost-effective KVM matrix over IP to securely route any system to any remote location on the network.
- Matrox Monarch EDGE 4K/multi-HD webcasting and remote production encoder - The Matrox Monarch EDGE 4K/multi-HD encoder will demonstrate several webcasting workflows, including streaming 4Kp60 content that ensures high-quality viewing experiences on any size device. Attendees will also learn how to leverage Monarch EDGE with multi-channel online video platforms (OVPs) like YouTube, to capture and stream up to four cameras, allowing the viewer to select and/or switch to their preferred camera views.
- Matrox Monarch LCS lecture capture appliance - The Matrox Monarch LCS multi-source streaming and recording appliance will exhibit how IT administrators can readily integrate these encoders into today’s most popular open video and learning management systems, and how operators can in turn, easily define profiles for live streamed and recorded lectures by mixing camera and presentation material.