Tavcom is ideally placed to provide IFSEC visitors with an objective overview of the important issues impacting on the electronic security world
As in previous years, the diversity of the subject matter covered by the free to attend lectures in the Tavcom Training Theatre which is being sponsored by D-Link, will mean that there is something for everyone involved within the electronic security supply chain, including installers, systems designers, specifiers, end-users and technical support personnel.
Tavcom Training, CEO Comments
“This is the eighth successive year that the organizers of IFSEC have entrusted Tavcom to host the Training Theatre and needless to say, we are of course delighted to yet again have the opportunity to support UBM in their endeavors to ensure that visitors gain maximum benefit from attending the exhibition,” said Mike Tennent of Tavcom Training. “Security professionals are always keen to learn about new technologies, innovations, solutions and standards and we are confident, as has been the case at previous IFSEC’s, that it will be ‘standing room only’ at many, if not at all of the educational sessions that Tavcom will be hosting during the three days of the show.”
"Security professionals are always keen to learn about new
Tavcom is ideally placed to provide IFSEC visitors with an objective overview of the important issues impacting on the electronic security world. The industry’s leading provider of classroom and e-learning online security systems training courses has put together a balanced program of jargon free training sessions which they say will entertain, as well as educate and inform all those who attend.
Sourced from across the security industry, the handpicked list of expert speakers will include:
- Peter Mason, the lead IP tutor for Tavcom Training, who will offer a thought provoking expert opinion on the key challenges presented by the growing demand for IP network based video surveillance solutions.
- Richard Beckley, who develops and delivers training within the Central Forensic Image Team at New Scotland Yard. Richard will offer guidance on how to ensure that video evidence is fit for purpose and can help lead to a successful prosecution.
- Jon Laws, a Senior Tutor for Tavcom Training and an international renowned speaker, who will share his expert knowledge on the system planning and design process needed to ensure that a video surveillance system is able to capture and record evidence grade images.
- John Ballantyne, Chairman of the ONVIF Market Demand Working Group, who will provide an insight as to how businesses at every level of the supply chain, from those who specify and install, to equipment manufacturers and software developers, can realize great benefit by adopting ONVIF.
- John Mearman, an expert on Drone technology, will present a compelling session on this business opportunity for the surveillance industry.
- Ken Livingstone, whose presentation on ESRM (Enterprise Security Risk Management) is a must for any security professional who is looking to keep one step ahead of the criminal fraternity and terrorists.
- Mike Gillespie, an expert on the threat to organizational information assets, who will provide a dynamic, but simple to understand overview of cyber vulnerabilities in business environments.
The Tavcom Training Theatre will be on stand B1200 at IFSEC International which takes place at ExCeL London on 16-18 June.