In the pursuit to develop the smartest locking technology for the markets, Camlock Systems has engineered and manufactured their strongest electronic latch yet. Packed with innovative features, the exclusive Series 100 is an ultra-strength motorized rotary latch that epitomizes Camlocks commitment to creating flexible, high-quality, modular locking solutions.
By understanding the customers’ needs and keeping pace with their technological advances, Camlock is able to channel over 100 years of experience into the development of locking systems that offer the ultimate protection of customer’s assets. Developing the high-strength, tamper and shock-resistant mechanism of the Series 100 is just one of the ways Camlock has responded to the technological needs of their customers.
Designed for high volume applications with large machine estates, this patented latch offers a unique solution to concealed, electronic latching. By doubling the number of jaws compared to a typical latch, the two symmetrical jaws built-in corrosion-resistant steel not only reinforce the latch’s strength, but also provide more convenient mounting options. The inherent strength of the Series 100 is a result of the dual jaws placing equal force on the locking bar, securing it into place.
The powerful motor delivers enough force to operate heavy doors and performs reliably under load
Furthermore, the Series 100 uses a geared motor instead of a traditional “hair-trigger” mechanism. The powerful motor delivers enough force to operate heavy doors, performs reliably under load, and combined with the two, strong jaws protects the latch against vibration, spike and percussive shock.
Concealed fit for versatile installation
In addition to being strong, Camlock's intelligent mechanism delivers the ultimate power-efficiency by maintaining low power and recalibrating only when needed, instead of after every cycle. With 60% less power usage than other rotary latches, the Series 100 saves money whether mains, battery-powered or both.
With Camlock Systems solutions, one can be sure of an accurate fit every time and the innovative design of the Series 100 is no different, offering a flush, concealed fit for versatile installation. The powerful, geared motor, can spring open even heavy doors, with minimal power usage, while the optional ‘pull or spring-to-open’ operation gives one control over how powerfully the latch propels the door open.
- Cycle rating: 75,000
- Percussive, automotive vibration, and forced entry tested
- Keyless - designed to integrate with any access control system
- Glass-reinforced, flame-resistant plastic housing. Stainless steel and brass latching parts for superior strength
- Spike, tamper and shock-resistant - mechanism will not fail under vibration, percussive shock or power spikes
- Fitted with a mechanical override for protection in the event of a power failure. Lock status monitoring for added security
- Mains, battery-powered or both. Energy-efficient, low operating current. System recalibrates itself only when required
- Patent pending. The Series 100 is only available directly from Camlock Systems
- IP65 rated (dust and water spray resistant). Designed to work in both hot climates and below freezing
- Available as a simple latch or compatible with an existing intelligent system
Built on three generations of locking innovation, Camlock Systems have built a reputation for precision and quality through the design and engineering of patented mechanical and electronic locking technology that meets customers’ unique needs.