Allied Universal, global security and facility services company in North America, has recently announced a broad array of new all-inclusive capabilities and divisions, which will be showcased at the Global Security Exchange (GSX) conference (Booth #523) slated for September 8 – 12 at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
Allied Universal recently launched HELIAUS, an advanced artificial intelligence platform, and announced new divisions such as Allied Universal Technology Services, Allied Universal Risk Advisory and Consulting Services, and Allied Universal Event Services.
Allied Universal Smart Services
“We are proud to be ahead of the curve in a rapidly evolving industry by delivering all-encompassing capabilities to our clients with the ultimate goal of providing top-notch security services,” said Steve Jones, CEO of Allied Universal. “Our tech solutions are the most highly advanced, comprehensive and integrated in the security industry.”
For more than 60 years, Allied Universal has been offering manned guarding services that include armed and cleared security professionals, vehicle patrol, visitor management/concierge, K-9 services and guarded touring and management software.
HELIAUS advanced AI platform
HELIAUS focuses on creating an ecosystem around the company’s manned guarding security services"
HELIAUS: The Power of Insight into Action - “HELIAUS focuses on creating an ecosystem around the company’s manned guarding security services that brings together rich data and advanced artificial intelligence to predict not only what's going to happen but to give recommendations on how to prevent it from happening and drive better outcomes,” said Mark Mullison, CIO of Allied Universal. “The sophisticated location-aware workflow engine ensures that these recommendations are acted upon.”
“Allied Universal Technology Services offers clients electronic access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions, including a broad array of hosted /managed services via Allied Universal’s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global Security Operating Center (GSOC-as-a-Service),” said Carey Boethel, President, Allied Universal Technology Services.
Risk assessment and prevention
Allied Universal Risk Advisory & Consulting Services – “We have combined risk assessment, prevention, and investigative practices, developed over more than four decades, with the extensive experience and knowledge of industry-leading consultants into a centralized practice with strategic focus on reducing risk,” said Ty Richmond, President, Allied Universal Risk Advisory & Consulting Services.
“We help customers determine where and when risk is most likely to turn into threat and the most effective means to combat threat—arming organizations with the knowledge to make critical business decisions that ensure better risk management outcomes. We also have a network of more than 10,000 armed and unarmed high-level off-duty officers located throughout the country to respond to any threat, disaster or emergency.”
Single-source security solution
Allied Universal Event Services is a single-source solution for staffing, consulting and security for all events"Allied Universal Event Services - “Allied Universal Event Services is a single-source solution for everything from temporary staffing, consulting and security for all events,” said Steve Claton, President, Allied Universal Event Services. “Our event services team has a successful formula for addressing convention and trade show's complex challenges from a security and staffing perspective. “
Allied Universal is proud to present sessions at GSX 2019 which include:
- Brent O’Bryan, Vice President of Training & Development is scheduled to be on the following panel: "Are the Lines Blurred? Transforming the Human Factor“ on Tuesday, September 10 from 11AM to 12:20 PM, Location: X Learning - X1 - Booth 3601.
- Paul Caruso, Vice President, is scheduled to present a session, titled “Balancing Culture Against Control,” with Keith Moser, Manager of Security Operations, Housing and Residential Services, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, on Tuesday, September 10 from 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., Room S403 A
- Brent O’Bryan, Vice President of Training & Development will discuss “How to Use Emotional Intelligence to Build a World-class Security Presence” on Wednesday, September 11 from 3:45 to 4:45 p.m., Room S405 B
- Mark Mullison, CIO will discuss The Change Driver: AI on Wednesday, September 11 from 11:30 to 11:45 AM, Expo Floor/X Stages.
- Paul Caruso, Vice President, will discuss “On the Witness Stand,” with Kevin Davis, CPP, Assistant Director of Public Safety, Harding University, on Wednesday, September 11 from 2:15 to 3:15 p.m., Room S404 D.
- Caress Kennedy, CPP, Regional President, Northeast Region, is scheduled to participate on a panel discussion titled “ASIS Certifications and Your Career” on Wednesday, September 11 from 12:45 to 1:45 p.m., ASIS Career HQ - Booth 2115.