National Security Australia 2010
8th Annual National Security Australia – 25 – 26 February 2010
The past 18 months have seen rapid change across the national security landscape with attempted terror plots, increased cyber crime, natural disasters and a H1N1 outbreak - All against a backdrop of changes in security governance arrangements.
IIR Conferences' 8th Annual National Security Australia 2010 is well timed to address the issues facing the industry. The program includes contributions from the NEW AFP Commissioner and the recently appointed National Security Advisor, plus an exciting assemblage of new speakers.
Keynote speakers include:
- Duncan Lewis, National Security Advisor, Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- Mike Pezzullo, Chief Operating Officer, Australian Customs & Border Protection Services
- Tony Negus, Commissioner, Australian Federal Police
- Assistant Commissioner John Yates QPM, UK National Lead for Counter-Terrorism & Allied Matters
- Ian McKenzie, Director, Defence Signals Directorate
- Ralf Zimmerman, Crime Intelligence Officer, Financial & High-Technology Crimes Division, INTERPOL
Join leading Australian and international experts who will converge in Sydney in February 2010 to review and discuss the key issues surrounding Australia's national security.
For a full list of confirmed speakers, programme announcements and speaker interviews, visit the event website.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Advisor, Chief Executive Officer, Compliance, Consultant, Director, Emergency Services, Operations, Logistics, Partner, Principal, Policy, Public Relations, Project Manager, Risk, Sales, Security Services, Senior Manager, Shipping, Maritime, Superintenden
- IIR Conferences
- Level 6, 120 Sussex Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia