Control room video walls provide the most versatile way to visualise and monitor multiple data sources and inputs simultaneously. This video wall case study showcases the power and flexibility of the Userful video wall controller software and video wall processor in a control room / Network Operations Center (NOC) environment.
Lightbound, a leading internet, voice, and data solutions provider in Indianapolis (USA) deployed an 8-display video wall in the Network Operations Center to monitor the company's data center operation, as well as digital signage in their lobby for display general information and other content.
Multi-source video wall
The video wall at the NOC not only is used to monitor their network and security cameras, but it also doubles as a presentation screen for guests, customers and staff, and as Chuck Reed, VP of Operations at Lightbound, puts it "they use it as a credibility piece... to showcase their capability".
- Zero client devices: Every display in the Userful network video wall is connected to the network through a zero client device. Each device is about the size of a deck of cards.
- With Userful, 1PC can power a video wall up to 100 displays
- Simple: Configure either a single large video wall or a mix of smaller video walls and standalone displays.
- Flexible: Content can include up to 8k content, video, HTML5, 3D, live TV, full-screen browser, content from an integrated CMS, or even a desktop.
- Stunning: Video walls can be arranged in any orientation, allowing for eye-catching, free owing artistic layouts with individual displays rotated to any angle.