HID Global, a global provider of trusted identity solutions, will showcase new offerings, an industry-changing access control tool and new integrations in HID booth #11063 at this week’s ISC West in Las Vegas. The company will also participate in Security Industry Association (SIA) educational sessions and local community events during the conference.
Visit the HID in booth at the Sands Expo and Convention Center from April 10-12, 2018 for live demonstrations of the company’s latest solutions that address specific needs for issuing, authenticating, managing and monitoring trusted identities.
Launch Of Fingerprint Reader
- HID Global has launched its new fingerprint reader that merges credential excellence with HID’s globally-patented multispectral imaging technology to fuel broad adoption of biometrics at the door. The high-performance iCLASS SE RB25F fingerprint reader provides an unrivalled experience by dramatically increasing image capture performance and fingerprint matching in under a second.
- The new integration of HID SAFE Enterprise, a centralized platform for identity management, with the revolutionary cloud-based card issuance solution HID FARGO Connect takes seamless on-boarding and credential issuance to a new level. HID SAFE’s award-winning physical identity and access management solution allows identity information to be captured from physical access control systems, active directory, HR, and other external systems so that it can be pre-loaded prior to printing a credential.
Capture Data And Securely Print Cards
HID FARGO Connect enables organizations to easily design cards as well as capture data and securely print cardsPremiering at ISC West, demonstrations will highlight how the integration of HID FARGO Connect further streamlines the onboarding process. HID FARGO Connect enables organizations to easily design cards as well as capture data and securely print cards—all with a single click from any device and from anywhere across multiple printers or locations.
- HID has teamed with the world’s top turnstile manufacturers to bring mobile access to lobby security. Six leading turnstile manufactures exhibiting at this year’s ISC West exhibition have integrated the new Essex Electronics iROX-T with embedded iCLASS SE technology from HID.
Each company is showcasing mobile access in their booths to illustrate how mobile is upping the convenience factor at the turnstile. HID will also feature partner solutions that showcase elevator access control for a completely connected and more secure lobby experience that is powered by HID technology.
Integrating AR And Access Control
HID has married augmented reality (AR) and access control as part of its commitment to continually make it easier to do business with HID Global. Visit HID’s booth to learn more about how its new AR technology capabilities are changing the game in access control.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019: Bill Spence, Vice President of Sales – Extended Access Technologies with HID Global will participate in a panel discussion on ‘How Biometrics are Enabling the Convergence of Physical and Information Security’ at 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM in Sands 201.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019: HID Global will participate in a panel discussion on future trends, organized by the Latin American Security Association and conducted in Spanish from 9 AM – 10AM in Salon 1001. HID will also participate in a panel on successes and lessons learned from a recent deployment of mobile readers with HID technology at a bioindustry leader during a Spanish-language session at 2:00 PM in Casanova 602.
Teaming Up With Mission 500
HID is participating in a number of charitable events with the Las Vegas community during ISC West, in partnership with Mission 500, a non-profit organization that works closely with the security industry to provide aid to children and families living in poverty in the US.