|HID will demonstrate its best-in-class suite of technologies, products, solutions and services|
HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, recently announced that it will showcase the industry’s only end-to-end solution portfolio designed to protect organizations against unauthorized access to everything from the cloud, to the data, to the door at this year’s RSA Conference in San Francisco. The company will also unveil its new turnkey and versatile strong authentication appliance solution for enterprises across multiple industries including banking, government, and healthcare.
HID Global will demonstrate its best-in-class suite of technologies, products, solutions and services for physical and logical access control and secure multi-factor authentication in booth #2517 at the Moscone Center from February 26 through March 1. Demonstrations will enable booth visitors to gain a first hand understanding of how the company’s secure access and smart card solutions conveniently address real-world security and authentication challenges with minimal involvement of the end-user.
The company’s booth will feature the theme “Trust One. Authenticate All.” along with experience zones dedicated to secure identity and access solutions in specific industries including banking and government, in addition to a zone dedicated to enterprise and mobility applications. Demonstrations will include:
Credential Management and Enterprise Authentication Solutions:
- One credential smart card solutions for secure access to building, network, and cloud applications
- Mobile tokens that provide the most convenient, secure access from smartphones or tablet computers
- Strong authentication for multi-layered protection against evolving and advanced persistent threats
Financial Services Solutions:
- The latest technology in transparent authentication, fraud prevention and transaction verification that ensures security of online banking and financial mobility
- Adaptive and versatile authentication and secure identity solutions that help financial service organizations easily comply with the FFIEC mandate and other bank security requirements
- Innovative, layered security solutions that provide scalability
PIV-enabled Government Solutions:
- Solutions that provide mobility and security while facilitating compliance
- One credential solution (PIV/PIV-I card) for government employees that provides secure physical and logical access to designated networks, applications, devices, the cloud and buildings
- PIV card solutions that easily integrate into existing physical access control systems for physical access control and identify personnel in a secured area