Dahua Technology Face Recognition AC
- Human face images, fingerprints, cards and passwords can be recorded to the face recognition access standalone.
- With face detection box; the largest face among faces that appear at the same time is recognized first; the maximum face size can be configured on the web.
- Face recognition distance is 0.3m–2m , human height range is 1.1m–2.4m.
- Face verification accuracy>99%; face comparison speed ≤0.5s per person; false recognition rate<0.1%.
- Profile faces can be recognized; face recognition angle can be adjusted, the range is 0°–90°.
- Supports 30,000 users, 30,000 cards, 30,000 passwords, and 50 administrators.
- Support liveness detection.
- Supports duress alarm, tamper alarm, intrusion alarm, door contact timeout alarm, and illegal card exceeding time alarm.
- Has six user levels: general users, patrol users, blacklist users, VIP users, guests, and disabled users.
- Attendance records can be uploaded to the management platform
|Manufacturer||Dahua Technology USA Inc.|
|Standalone/ Networked/ PC||Standalone|
|Max Doors per System||1|
|No of Cardholders||30,000|
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ +55 C (14 ~ 131 F)
Operating Humidity %: 5 ~ 95
Voltage: 12 V DC
Power Consumption: 15 W
Dimensions mm: 283 x 130 x 35
Weight g: 1500
|Download PDF version|
Compare Dahua Technology DHI-ASI7214Y with Access control systems & kits from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Dahua Technology USA Inc. products
Dahua Technology USA Inc. news
Dahua Technology USA Inc., a provider of advanced, video-centric, smart IoT solutions, has introduced a new selection of 5MP IP cameras in its cost-efficient Lite Series, incorporating Smart Motion Detection (SMD) technology for ease of set-up, improved accuracy, and fewer false alarms. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) SMD uses an advanced algorithm to differentiate human and vehicular shapes within a scene and send alarms only when a person or vehicle is detected. SMD can be enabled w...
GSX 2019 got off to a jaunty start Tuesday. The show was humming with activity much of the day, and most exhibitors said they were pleased with the numbers and types of potential customers visiting their booths. There seemed to be less emphasis on product introductions than at the ISC West show in the spring (although there is much that is on the new side), while the trend toward system sales is continuing. Here's a review of Day 1 from the show floor. Dahua continues to educate market ...
Dahua Technology, a video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, is teaming up with JMG Security Systems and Pacific Premier Bank, along with other sponsors, to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Huntington Valley, Calif. The 24th annual benefit golf tournament aims to raise more than $100,000 for the Boys & Girls Clubs this year. Dahua Technology is serving as a platinum-level sponsor and three Dahua team members will be participating in the event. “Dahua is honored to s...
Dahua Technology USA Inc. case studies
Video surveillance is used for more than just safety and security: users are discovering that high-resolution images and user-friendly features make surveillance cameras a valuable asset for all sorts of applications. A cattle ranch in Manatee County, Florida found that a Dahua PTZ was the perfect way to observe eagles without disturbing their habitat. Dahua PTZ Cameras When Hurricane Irma pummeled Florida in 2017, Victoria and Nicholas, a pair of American bald eagles, watched their nest...
Headquartered in a designated facility, the Compton Unified School District (USD) Police Department is committed to providing a safe and secure educational environment for students, staff, and parents. It strives to prevent criminal or delinquent behavior that has a negative impact on the educational process within the schools and community. Located in a suburban Los Angeles community with a high crime rate, Compton USD is among the 75 percent of schools that have adopted video surveillance sol...
CRB technician Martin Granados installs Dahua IP mini dome cameras at the Upscale Resale store Bunni Ickes, store manager of Upscale Resale, was so determined to stop shoplifting that she purchased fake plastic surveillance cameras in an attempt to discourage thieves. Upscale Resale is a thrift store operated by South County Outreach, a charitable organization that helps local low-income families. Operating Upscale Resale comes with the challenges of nonprofit management, par...