MOBOTIX Announces Release Of ManagementCenter 1.2
MOBOTIX is pleased to announce the latest major release of our new video management software. Download and experience the enhanced features of MOBOTIX ManagementCenter 1.2.
New Features Of MxMC 1.2
- Enhanced export capabilities. MxMC allows the export of the complete video as an overview or the zoomed part of the image in different formats. This new function supports the export into different resolutions, frame rates, virtual PTZ views, including the transformation from 360° hemispheric (fisheye) to surround, panorama or special views independent from the export source.
- Histogram with MxEventStatistics. The display of events in a Histogram allows a fast graphical analysis of irregularities and related information. This is a perfect tool to get a quick overview of all events from the database, generated inside the camera without any additional PC.
- Playback analysis with post video motion. Automatic post video motion analysis allows high-speed search including time lapse of the complete video footage to find particular motion events. This will help to reduce playback research considerably.
- Smart Alarming features & scalable display area. Different events in the individual camera configuration can be defined as an alarm. This way, you can focus on the most important events, which can be defined as alarms depending on the specific application. Immediate display change between events and alarms is supported as well.
- User action log & system health check. If the recording path is not valid or accessible, you can analyse the correct server settings. Connection failures to cameras are directly shown for further investigation.
|Model code||MxMC 1.2|
|Software Type||Management Software|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More MOBOTIX Video Surveillance software
You might be interested in these products
Driven by the development of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IoT (Internet of Things) technology, Network Video Recorder/NVR is no longer just the traditional data storage center in CCTV systems today. From initial connection demands of third-party IPC and PTZ suppliers, and docking demands of alarm sensor and platform manufactures, to alliance demands of algorithm and app developers, NVR (Network Video Recorder) is playing an increasingly significant role in connecting front-end devices, alar...
Dahua Technology, a renowned video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, will hold its online Dahua Technology Partner Day 2020 on 1st of December. The event will be a perfect occasion to get a taste of the Dahua ECO system in the EMEA region. 26 technology partners will bring solutions in the field of security and IoT. Smarter Together is the central theme of the Dahua Technology Partner Day 2020. A total of 26 distinguished Dahua partners will gather to share their knowledge and ex...
AxxonSoft has launched version 4.4 of the Axxon Next intelligent VMS. This version includes new functions of neural analytics and camera management, enhanced GUI and Web Client, and many other enhancements and improvements. Supported body temperature measurement with a number of thermographic camera models. Measurement results appear as captions over video and are saved to an archive. Upon discovering an individual with abnormal body temperature, the camera creates an alarm event, and sends it...
AxxonSoft case studies
The Malaysia government water treatment plant envisions providing the best water treatment with demand of high security protection in the industry sector. Furthermore, the highly reliable platform with flexibility to expand storage by year and budget becomes important criterions to select the ideal surveillance partner. Surveon NVR7800 ensures high video image quality with high throughput capability, in addition to flexible JBOD storage expansion capability. Surveon NVR7800 Series Surveon NVR7...
According to Save The Rhino statistics, over 1000 rhinos are killed annually in South Africa. These harrowing poaching statistics display a gloomy future for survival of this beautiful species. While many attempts have been undertaken over the past ten years to combat the devastating results of poaching, the country has not yet seen a steady decline in numbers year-on-year. It is with this knowledge that AxxonSoft’s Global Marketing Director, Colleen Glaeser, who is based in South Africa,...
AxxonSoft technology speaks to product simplicity, ease-of-use and advanced functionality during the FIFA World Cup in Russia. Within the framework of preparation for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, AxxonSoft's tech support customized settings on more than 1,350 video channels at 3 stadiums and at a central monitoring station to meet the Ministry of Internal Affairs' needs through a centralized monitoring system. AxxonSoft, in collaboration with this global high caliber event, launched this...