Unmatched Video Network Visibility With March Networks Insight
March Networks Insight is a new, hosted service that provides customers with unmatched video network visibility, asset control, system health, and service level agreement (SLA) performance management. It offers a visual overview of an organization’s entire video network, and valuable reporting capabilities accessible via a secure, cloud-based platform.
Leveraging the proven expertise of March Networks’ dedicated Network Operations Center (NOC) team, Insight leaves customers free to focus on their business while ensuring optimum video system performance. Users enjoy complete, end-to-end support – from system monitoring, performance optimization and issue diagnosis, to remote resolution where possible. When onsite service is required, the NOC team generates a service ticket for customers or their certified partner along with valuable information on the likely issue, for faster, more efficient resolution.
That complete support is just one of the benefits enabled by this industry-first service. Insight offers unique features and reporting capabilities that save customers time and costs, including:
- Easy, self-service access to the cloud-based management platform via a web browser, enabling customers and/or their certified partner to securely access critical video network information, create customized reports, and generate and track their own service tickets
- Comprehensive health reporting, for at-a-glance views of a customer’s video network health, problematic areas and more
- Closed-loop field service workflows so customers know that escalated issues have been resolved successfully
- SLA reporting on items including outstanding service tickets and time to resolution, validating that SLA commitments are being met
- Scheduled software upgrades, ensuring timely updates that help protect the video network from possible security vulnerabilities and enable feature enhancements
- Inventory and product warranty reporting, providing an invaluable audit of a customer’s entire video network, including device configuration, model number, firmware version and warranty status
- Optional, third-party device health monitoring employing Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) scanning tools, leaving customers worry-free even when it comes to non-March Networks IP devices in the video network
- Optional Field of View (FOV) reports, so customers and/or their certified partner can move quickly to fix any camera FOV that’s been changed or obstructed
- Geographical and network topology views, for a more intuitive overview of a customer’s video deployment, as well as the ability to quickly spot trends by region or area
|Manufacturer||March Networks Corporation|
|Software Type||Surveillance Software|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
More March Networks Video Surveillance software
You might be interested in these products
Driven by the development of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IoT (Internet of Things) technology, Network Video Recorder/NVR is no longer just the traditional data storage center in CCTV systems today. From initial connection demands of third-party IPC and PTZ suppliers, and docking demands of alarm sensor and platform manufactures, to alliance demands of algorithm and app developers, NVR (Network Video Recorder) is playing an increasingly significant role in connecting front-end devices, alar...
Dahua Technology, a renowned video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, will hold its online Dahua Technology Partner Day 2020 on 1st of December. The event will be a perfect occasion to get a taste of the Dahua ECO system in the EMEA region. 26 technology partners will bring solutions in the field of security and IoT. Smarter Together is the central theme of the Dahua Technology Partner Day 2020. A total of 26 distinguished Dahua partners will gather to share their knowledge and ex...
AxxonSoft has launched version 4.4 of the Axxon Next intelligent VMS. This version includes new functions of neural analytics and camera management, enhanced GUI and Web Client, and many other enhancements and improvements. Supported body temperature measurement with a number of thermographic camera models. Measurement results appear as captions over video and are saved to an archive. Upon discovering an individual with abnormal body temperature, the camera creates an alarm event, and sends it...
AxxonSoft case studies
The Malaysia government water treatment plant envisions providing the best water treatment with demand of high security protection in the industry sector. Furthermore, the highly reliable platform with flexibility to expand storage by year and budget becomes important criterions to select the ideal surveillance partner. Surveon NVR7800 ensures high video image quality with high throughput capability, in addition to flexible JBOD storage expansion capability. Surveon NVR7800 Series Surveon NVR7...
According to Save The Rhino statistics, over 1000 rhinos are killed annually in South Africa. These harrowing poaching statistics display a gloomy future for survival of this beautiful species. While many attempts have been undertaken over the past ten years to combat the devastating results of poaching, the country has not yet seen a steady decline in numbers year-on-year. It is with this knowledge that AxxonSoft’s Global Marketing Director, Colleen Glaeser, who is based in South Africa,...
AxxonSoft technology speaks to product simplicity, ease-of-use and advanced functionality during the FIFA World Cup in Russia. Within the framework of preparation for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, AxxonSoft's tech support customized settings on more than 1,350 video channels at 3 stadiums and at a central monitoring station to meet the Ministry of Internal Affairs' needs through a centralized monitoring system. AxxonSoft, in collaboration with this global high caliber event, launched this...