|AMAG's Senior Systems Design Analyst will be presenting a Vertical Market Specialist Workshop at PSA-TEC 2014|
AMAG Technology’s Senior Systems Design Analyst, Adam Shane will be presenting at PSA-TEC 2014 at the Westin in Westminster, Colorado, May 6, 2014. He is part of a panel that will be presenting a day-long Vertical Market Specialist Workshop, which is included in the weeklong conference put on by PSA Security. As a proud Gold Sponsor of PSA-TEC, AMAG will be offering the Symmetry Essentials Training class and exhibiting product at the Wednesday Exhibit day.
AMAG on Expert Panel for Vertical Market Workshop
The Vertical Market Specialist Workshop offers strategic team training for sales and technical positions. AMAG’s Adam Shane is part of an expert panel that will include industry leading executives from Arecont, March Networks, 3xLogic, Seneca and HID Global. Together they will teach and discuss in detail how network access control solutions provide exactly what end users need to secure their buildings and employees, as well as meet compliance regulations imposed by the government.
Attendees will leave the workshop with an attack plan to hit the healthcare, manufacturing and financial vertical markets. They will learn the sales and go-to-market strategies to fine tune the right approach to customer decision makers, including selling to IT. They will receive coaching from experts in the field on product strategies they should employ against typical risk profiles for each vertical.
“PSA members and non-member system integrators have a unique opportunity to learn what challenges end users face on a daily basis and how to provide integrated security solutions to help address those challenges,” said AMAG Technology’s Senior Systems Design Architect, Adam Shane. “Attendees will learn through active participation how to design a networked access control solution to meet the needs of their customers. I am honored to be chosen to participate in this unique hands-on workshop.”
AMAG Showcases New Products at Exhibit Day
On Wednesday, May 7, AMAG will exhibit at the PSA-TEC Exhibit day. AMAG will be demonstrating several new products including:
- Symmetry™ SR Controller Family of Products -Delivering the best upgrade solution for Casi Rusco™ systems of any size, the expanded the product line includes the SR-OCS16 for elevator control and the SR-2000 four door controller. Customers can upgrade their systems quickly, easily and affordably while protecting their hardware investment.
- Symmetry V8 - Supports the ONVIF Profile S camera plug-in, greatly expanding camera support, and offers new card holder features to more easily manage vacations and temporary cards.
- Symmetry EN-2DBC- The new intelligent Symmetry™ EN-2DBC Power over Ethernet Controller supports two doors and 90,000 card holders, providing another upgrade choice for customers. Wired at the door, it installs easily and saves on cost.
- Symmetry HD Cameras include advanced motion detection, automated video streaming to Symmetry software, and are available with 1080p, high-quality onboard video content analytics. These true day/night cameras will optimize any system by delivering clear video in various lighting conditions.
- Aperio Wireless Lock technology integrates with Symmetry to offer a range of locks that supports almost every opening. AMAG’s new EN-LDBU controller supports 16 locks for easy, affordable expansion.